7.06.2009

U.S.A.

FOURTH OF JULY OH NINE!!! WHOOO!!! our usual chant never could fail on one of my favorite holidays ever. being quite patriotic from my upbringing, our american tradition of eating delicious food and blowing shit up is just another reason i am proud to be an american. the day consisted of an awesome block party at Claire's where there were tons of people, fun, and food. i got to take a nice drive in the Sylva Bullet when i went to pick up my brother from work. we returned to Claire's to the sight of fireworks and then we went on a walk and played with sparklers. after Katie, Christy, Sarah, and Geanna slept over at my house. Andrew Kwong and Emily Rose stopped by for a bit. Andrew was drunk which made for great entertainment. we watched NYC Prep and GG until we fell asleep. that is my kind of day/night.




Music: America The Beautiful

No comments: