7.20.2009

listography


as of recently i've been making millions of little lists in my head. Clothes I Want To Buy For College: flattering flannels/button downs, dark wash jeans, a new peacoat/outerwear jacket. Plans For The Week: clean house, blancos/habit/sleepover, car washing, possible sf trip, no doubt. Miscellaneous Things I Didn't Know i Needed: sports bras, bobby pins, moleskins. Things I Need For My Dorm: desk lamp, comforter, a ton of stuff i don't even know yet. basically i'm getting ready to go to college in a month and have hella shit to get/do. shopping for all of this stuff is kind of a hassle and i kind of just want it to be over. i'm also freaking out that i will end up forgetting something essential and feel stupid. it is times like these when i wish i were the younger sibling so i would know from my older sibling's experience and my parents would be more knowledgeable as well. and although the lists are a hassle, they distract me from the questions and worries of all the things that will change. sometimes i think about certain people/things that will definitely be different, far away, and unpredictable. those of you who know me know i don't do well in situations where i don't hold a good amount of control over my own circumstances. is this growing up? that is the biggest, most frequently asked question these days.

Music: The Shins

No comments: