7.26.2009

I'm Just a Girl

being one of the guys is something that i thoroughly enjoy, but no matter what i'm just a girl and i have to say Gwen Stefani and Hayley Williams (Paramore) will make any girl, even me, damn proud to say so. last night i had the pleasure of seeing the ultimate performers of No Doubt for the small price of 10$ and i can't say i've ever gotten more bang for my buck. Paramore, one of my all time favorites (as well as the Sounds who we missed) opened for the classic rockstars. i've always had a huge girl crush of Hayley and it will never go away as i found out last night. their sound was good and she was as fiery as ever. however amazing, no one could've compared to Gwen. her and the guys know how to rock the amphitheatre. i had so much fun dancing to old hits including Spiderweb, Hey Baby, It's My Life, Don't Speak, and of course so many more. all three bands had amazing frontwomen who hang with the guys and i love that. strong, leading women that make the female race proud.





Music: I'm Just a Girl - No Doubt

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww, reading this brings me back memories... I was there too. Gwen was in such a shape. Can't believe she's a mother of two! I remember she was wearing those white low-rise pants and white top, and my friend and i were like "woooow". I wonder if she went 'commando' XD