7.07.2009

AP=Already Placed

today i got my AP scores in the mail. of course i predicted them all exactly: 4 on Gov, 1 on Lit because i threw the test away, and a 2 on Art. my dad wasn't too happy about art, but that is because he is under the impression that i am super amazing. i know i'm just mediocre and i'm ok with it. the thing about these tests is that i really won't be able to wave any of my college credits. instead of Advancing, i'm already pretty much placed in the level of classes based off of my SAT scores or other requirements my school has. did i waste my time? i don't know but i'm super happy about Gov.

my brain is all over the place. i'd say lately, but really this is always the case. without schoolwork to think about my mind just wanders even more. i have some serious complexes that i want to figure out. i really think i need to see a psychiatrist but financially that wouldn't be practical right now. my family needs to cut down on as many unnecessary expenses as possible. i tried to tell my dad today about how i really need his guidance on this whole paying for college/getting a student loan thing. he really is into the "let the bird fall out of the nest to learn to fly" philosophy when it comes to teaching me things but that is not the best tactic in this situation. failing at this in order to learn my lesson would be life altering. i can't get kicked out of school because they aren't receiving tuition payments. i just need help. i might be numerically and legally an adult but i don't know shit. there, i admitted it: i don't know shit.

Music: PYT - Michael Jackson (thanks to Mina), Fly With Me - The Jonas Brothers

1 comment:

Kevin said...

lsdjkflsnfnfinvcinf;nwnf

yea.