7.23.2009

i will survive

i feel that everything is wrong. i need to not make things into a bigger deal than they are. don't sweat the small stuff and hey, it is all small stuff.
i'm sure everything is fine. just dust it off. just dust it off.

im going to go crawl into a ball until it all goes away. it WILL all GO AWAY.

___________________//edit//________________________________
last night i was confronted with one of my greatest fears and i thought that if i just avoided it and told myself it wasn't happening then it wouldn't be happening. i freaked myself out and worked myself up to the point of no return and then ended up uncomfortable and unable to function. my original solution for fixing that was to cease function, crawl into a ball, and sleep (or attempt to) until it all disappeared. i quickly learned that this method obviously does not work and thanks to my luck i turned on the TV where Unfabulous' Addie Singer reminded me that honest relationships are the best kind so i was honest and i got an honest response. that honesty equalled a huge sigh of relief.

Music: As You Sleep - Something Corporate

No comments: