5.23.2008

they say it's your birthday...

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TOO!
ok so it isn't/wasn't my birthday today, but it was my dad's and mine is on sunday. it's always been cool to have them close together.
first things first: this morning i bleached part of my hair. haha. i promised myself that i would never self-color my hair ever again after emily and i did it the summer before sophomore year. well i did it anyway.

this picture doesn't really show what it looks like that well. you'll have to see it in person.

later in the day my dad came and picked me up. we went to berkely to have dinner with my grandma and my aunt was there. my grandma gave me a star of david necklace for my birthday. it's so pretty. i really wanted one. after dinner, which was quite entertaining, my dad and i left for the Academy of Art's annual spring art show. it was really interesting. all the work is so amazing and i learned a little bit more about the different types of programs. my dad finally sees that art college is real work and he is excited for me to be hopefully attending one. here is a painting from the illustration dept. it's pretty funny. it is fast food characters in a satirical version of the last supper.



and this is my dad being silly with all his harley stuff my mom bought him.

OH !!! btw, i finished the year with a 3.7 !!! i'm so stoked. my plan worked even better than expected. i got 4 A's.

No comments: