5.21.2008

Finals part 1

this week is finally finals week. haha. i laugh now, but it has been quite terrible. this weekend my brother decided to bring home some public school sickness. naturally i got really sick at 2am on monday morning, which technically was still the night. after studying all night, and then losing 4 hours of sleep due to the worst pressure headache and congestion i've ever experienced, i took my religion and physics finals. luckily i pulled off a B on both and an A in both classes. after school i went directly home to sleep. i woke up to find myself on fire, in bed, unable to breathe; i felt like i was dying. my body ached so bad that i was afraid to try and climb down the ladder, and instead broke down crying on the phone to my mother wondering when she'd be home. once we got all that taken care of, yo estudie para tres horas. yea. i decided to cut my losses and study strategically. the plan was to study for spanish a lot and just accept my C in math. so today i took my spanish final, and i feel like i didn't do to bad. i took my math final and that sucked a whole lot of ass. feeling a bit defeated, i was glad to be home. at home i was welcomed by a wonderful surprise. my religion, physics, and literature grades all went up to A's. now i just need my spanish grade to go to a B and i will be loving life.
i also got my Ap Art assignment today. 100 drawings, 50 from observation. FUN.

No comments: