7.01.2008

i love

i love the way it looks when my nails are painted and i text message.
i love when my hair dries naturally and it isn't out of control.
i love mascara on eyelashes.

today is the first day of july. i think that means my summer is about half way over. yes, leave it to me to pull the half-empty card on you all. i have just 3 weeks of summer school left [really 9 days], a ton of drawing and reading to do, my college planning hw, and i need to squeeze out all the hang-out time i can. this is my last high school summer. surprisingly, one thing i got out of hating high school so much is my love of summer. i technically haven't even gone swimming yet! i need to buckle down and get my shit done!!!

last night i saw sex and the city with claire, christy, and sarah wong. we were originally going to see it in the day, but that didn't work out. it is a long, and possibly hilarious story but i won't elaborate. i met up with the three of them after guitar at downtown. that movie was amazing. those four ladies are so fabulous, stylish, and just amazing. did i say amazing? it made me really want to go shopping. of course i can't because i still have yet to find a job. anyway, we decided that paralleling characters [which is so my thing to do], i am samantha, christy is carrie, claire is miranda, and sarah is charlotte. it really works minus their lack of ethnic diversity. haha.

so i'm off to organize my calendar. i'm supposedly supposed to be heading to brian's but he isn't answering the phone. psh. and for the record, stephen and i are fine again. he was just being a hermit and an asshole because that is what he is. let's all enjoy july!

1 comment:

empress ck said...

i know what you mean. summer is almost half way over and it seems like it has barely begun! i also have three weeks left of summer school (10 days!). and i have barely looked at the stack of summer homework and the various things on my list to do before senior year starts.

but all that counts is having this summer. because we wont we regret it. last summer of childhood~~~~