6.03.2008

i work all day

i don't actually work all day. today was "job day", meaning i went and turned in most of my job applications. i spoke with a few managers and got some positive feedback from a few places. the lady at cafe latte was nice, but i am not sure if she was interested. she seemed enthusiastic, but then she didn't seem too happy about me only being able to work in the summer and having to cut back once school starts again. forever 21 only hires 18 and older, just fyi to anyone who is thinking of applying there. at least the manager liked me and told me i should really apply once i turn 18. too bad i'll be moving then. barnes and nobles said they'd be hiring soon and it was great that i turned in my app. the guy gave me a business card to call later. the people at zumiez were interesting. i don't remember the name of the guy who gave me the application but he was really funny and kind of helpful. of course the people that work there are kind of stupid and anyone could really do their job, and the manager was never actually in the store. i called again later in the day to talk to him and he still wasn't there. wow. so hopefully i will get one of the many jobs i applied for. at this point, i'll take anything i can get. i need money and i need to save some money. my dad keeps getting on my ass about it.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

a few other things have been sort of bugging me lately, but really they haven't been bugging me because i've been feeling better than ever about just about everything. i'm in control by letting go of things and not trying to control everything, if that makes sense. i'm hella chill and everything else is hella chill because of it. for the record: I LOVE SUMMER!

No comments: