6.11.2008

community college

so today officially marks the beginning of my college career. well, actually i wouldn't say this city college class counts as a part of my actual college career. we will call this one my unofficial college career. so today officially marks the beginning of my unofficial college career. yea. i started my art class at sac city. it should be interesting...or something like that. luckily emily is in my class so i will have someone to make fun of the weird people with. there are some average college students and a few hobby horses. hobby horses are adults who've decided they want to take art class to learn new things. anyway, the teacher seems very knowledgable. i anticipate learning a lot from him. we already have an assignment. we have to visit a gallery and answer questions about it. i'm going to visit 40 acres because it is local and off the beaten path. also my pictures will be showing there in the fall, so i can give it some exposure and maybe tell my teacher about my photos.

these previous days i've been hanging with the group and the male counterparts. the girls are kind of ready to have a girl's day. we really want to go swimming at claire's house. i think it would be best for us to brief the others on how the whole "group plus male counterparts" goes. i think the boys feel a little butt-hurt that we want a break from them, but it's really not that. we just want to do girl things that we can't do in the presence of males. whatever. they will live like a day without us.

No comments: