6.07.2008

"the group" plus male counterparts

pretty much the entire week i've been hanging out with my "sleepover" friends [minus the ones who went to europe] and what have become known as our male counterparts. the females would include christy, geanna, elise, mina, and katie. the male counterparts are the kevin, colin, mike larosa, chris sylva, greg hufford, joel group. i suppose i should back up to how i ended up in a situation like this. it was on tuesday when i was supposed to hang out with stephen. that all went to shit when the both of us were really bitching at each other and then some how we ended up in land park and stephen ended up getting out of my car and i ended up driving away. i know, it sounds like i am a really terrible person but i'm not. anyway, back to "the group". after all the stephen shit i called kevin and ended up going to oscar's with him and mike and then after we went to kevin's and played video games until night time when we had to go home. the other days we hungout with the entire group engaging in shenanigans.



mostly it consists of apples to apples, garcia bend park, video games, swimming, and tailgating in parking lots. we also fended for ourselves like college kids on wednesday by going to katie's house and cooking pasta and bread for dinner instead of going to a restaurant. it was a lot of fun minus all the mosquito bites i accumulated from sidewalk chalk at night. over all i've been having a lot of fun. this is my last high school summer and i think i am making the most of it.

today my dad, brother, and i went to visit my grandma because she had some surgery on her back. i was unaware of this event until my dad texted me, scaring the shit out of me, yesterday. not to worry though because my grandma is fine. other than limited mobility, she is completely normal. my aunt, father, brother, grandpa, grandma, and i had fun laughing and talking. on the way home we went to this place called Fenton's Fountain in the Nut Tree shopping center at vacaville. it is soooo good. it is like an upscale, huge vic's with sandwhiches and good and ice cream.

look at that sundae! ridiculous, but so delicious. we had a lot of fun. i only feel bad my mom wasn't there.

so as you can see, everything is going well. tomorow i am babysitting my cousins, which means some money. i haven't heard back from any of the jobs i applied for but people tell me it usually takse alike a week or two to hear a response. i've got my fingers crossed.

1 comment:

empress ck said...

OMG THAT I WANT TO GO TO THAT ICE CREAM PARLOR!!!! that looks so freaking awesome.

what is what with you guys and apples to apples. haha.