1.10.2009

explosion

this week has been extremely stressful and therefore frustrating. i went into this semester imagining that it would be even more of a cake walk then last semester, but so far everything has proved otherwise. i'm swamped with government reading, yearbook deadlines, artwork to finish, photoshoot business, and my final college app which is worrying me more than anything. some days i am confident and others i fear that i'm not good enough. the photoshoot plans are coming along well for the most part. i hit my first speed bump today when i went to elsie and brian's houses to pick out their outfits. elsie was completely cooperative, but that is more than i can say for brian. i don't mind that he has ideas but it is my project and i want it to be my way. the yearbook is killer. there are 10 of us in the class and about 5 of us even work. poor amy egerter is having to manage this but i'm helping as much as i can.

today i donated blood. it was probably one of the most productive and releiving parts of my day. ty lyman was seated across from me and he was really nervous because it was his first time. it was very satisfying to make conversation to him and try to stifle his fears. of course he passed out despite my telling him he'd be fine. i have had a crush on him for the longest time. he is just so cute. i felt totally fine while giving blood but i got a terrible headache about 10 minutes afterward and so claire drove me to her house and then we went to pick up my car later. i'm fine now.

Music: Breakin' - the All American Rejects

1 comment:

Allison said...

Haha Brian is all into clothes now, so funny. He probably goes shopping as much as I do!