8.11.2008

sunshine in my window

yesterday was basically my last hurrah! of summer, and i'm gonna go with "it couldn't have been better" because despite the not-so-good things, the good things really outdid themselves. i FINALLY got to see luke after like a month of phone tag and canceled plans. we went thrifting. i got this pretty cool crew sweathshirt that is United Colors of Benetton. it's made in italy. yea, ooooh [for all you who don't know, that is my little sound i make]. around 4 we went back to his house and then decided to get in touch with eden, my muse. i was so excited to see her!!! we sat and chatted until it was dinner time for her and time for us to leave. luke decided [and i think he is crazy for this] to accompany me for a night out to the drive-in with The Group. after a ton of embarrassing and ridiculous arguing and plan-changing, we ended up seeing the Dark Night [the original plan]. at the drive-in claire's ancient suburban's battery died. luckily we eventually got it jumped and headed home. i took luke home and then took all the pocket kids home and then i went home. ha. so i ended my summer with 2 days left to finish my work and with the gaining of a little life experience.

today my dad is taking my brother and i shopping. i dont know what my spending limit is but this is my list: cardigans/sweaters, high-top sneakers, camisoles, t-shirt tunics, and maybe doc martens. i really want some.

2 comments:

empress ck said...

i saw the CUTEST man-cardigan styles at forever 21. you should go and check those out.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.