8.14.2008

done, fo'reeeals

summer is over, officially. i declare it over RIGHT NOW. of course i have yet to finish my summer reading or my college planning homework [techinically]. if i look back on it, this really was the best summer yet which is good considering it is kind of my last one...as a kid. i do not like to think that i will be an adult soon. i mean, i love being independent and in control of myself, but i don't want to deal with the perils that are taxes, marriage, etc, just yet. i like having my...uh...youthful innocence. i both do and don't want to go to college. i hate this in between stage. i'm in the stage where you have to worry about college, like decide where you want to apply and if you have enough to get in blah, blah, blah. i hate that there is no gaurentee at the moment about what will happen. i want to know what the plan is so i can fully prepare myself for that fateful day that i leave this town to bigger and better things. i want to be able to worry about sorting what i have into "what i want to keep" and "what i want to leave behind me forever".

wish me luck at school tomorow! i'm so gonna get lost.

No comments: