4.23.2011

CONSTRUCTION

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!!
Hello everyone. I have some special news. As much as I love having a blog all to myself, about anything I want, I've decided to do some revamping. 4monthsatsea is converting to a collective blog. I understand that I often am too busy to blog consistently and/or can't think of anything truly interesting to write about. This seems to be the issue with a lot of my friends' blogs so I figured, why not just do it together and make one ridiculously great blog?!
This transition is going to take time. I'm working on converting everything to a bit of a new format that will more efficiently include others.
GET EXCITED!!! I've enlisted a number of my friends to contribute. Now you'll be able to read about interesting things from new, interesting points of view! They all have great taste and always know about much more cool/interesting stuff than I do. Also, if you're interesting in becoming a contributor/guest writer, just email me. The more the merrier!!!

No comments: