4.10.2011

Beauty Arsenal


Marc Jacobs Daisy Perfume
Revlon Nail Color in Black Lingerie
Justin Beiber for Nicole by OPI in Step 2 the Beat of My Heart
Tresemme Thermal Creations Straightening Gel
DiorShow Waterproof Mascara
Maybeline Fit Foundation in 220
MAC Cream Matte Lipstick in Lady Danger

These are just some beauty products I've been into lately. I love the heart glitter nail polish over the dark, shiny black. It makes it ten times better that it has Baby Beibz name on it. I've been feeling like wearing lipsticks lately because they make the day more bright. My Grandma recently visited and we did a little cosmetic shopping. I walked away with Lady Danger, a bright red, matte color. Matte makes it a bit more day-wearable.

Music: Bottoms Up - Trey Songz, Ft. Niki Minaj, Cat Daddy - The Rej3ctz ft. Chris Brown, and Airplanes - Local Natives

p.s. Sorry for the lack of posting. I've been busy with school and feeling kind of exhausted ALL THE TIME. I'll try to get something a bit more interesting/relevant up soon. Ya'll be good now, ya hear.

No comments: