4.14.2011

Amy's Addiction

Lately I've been running into this problem. Here's the problem: I want to sleep ALL THE TIME. And consequently I often do. I go to bed at 10, wake up at 8, get out of class at 12, and I'm back in bed til 3. Then I sit at my desk or in my bed and just stare at nothing, surf the web, watch some netflix, eat some cereal...basically you get the idea. I've been unproductive and exhausted for seemingly no reason at all. Sounds depressing, cause it kinda is. BUT DO NOT FRET. I think I've figured out the problem. In addition to sleeping/dying all day everyday, I've also been resisting coffee. My thoughts were "If I'm sleeping enough I shouldn't need coffee". WRONG! This week, I've given into the stuff and I've been 100x more productive/alive (and I'm kind of being literal on this one). So call me a typical Portlander and/or college student. I have an addiction/dependency to coffee, and I'm admitting it here and now.

Music: Edward Sharpe and The Magnetic Zeros

No comments: