8.01.2010

Reynoldstravaganza!


Today we (Sarah, Christy, Katie, Elsie and I) had Ryan Reynoldstravaganza! It was overall a great success, although we did only watch one Ryan Reynolds film. The main goal was to honor and admire Ryan Reynolds and his attractiveness, as well as eat delicious mesican food and have fun. All goals were achieved during the following activities:
1. Early dinner at Midtown Taqueria (on J St just past Big Spoon, for those of you who live in Sacramento and are interested). This was the delicious mexican food.
2. A trip to Target. Although Target is remodeling, and currently feels like Wal Mart, we still had fun. Oddly enough none of us bought anything.
3. Headed back to my house to watch Definitely, Maybe. A great movie if I don't say so myself. We also watched The Proposal the night before. Both are great, and I don't usually like Romantic Comedies (RomComs, as Sarah dubs them) so that is really saying something! I'm sure Ryan Reynolds' attractiveness has something to do with it ;D

Music: Come As You Are - Nirvana

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Other people call them RomComs too! Hahah