10.13.2008

livin'

the weekend was pretty up and down and up and down and up and down. naturally thursday was very good, so friday had to be a rollercoaster. let's take it day by day.
FRIDAY: school was a little ridiculous. i used my yoga breath to prevent about 5 panic attacks. after school i went home and changed before i had to go to the 40 acres art gallery to meet Jason Micolo Johnson. he is the man whose photography show was at the gallery and my phots were in it as well. it was actually very interesting to hear his thought process and how he did the entire thing, but that ran late and i was late picking up joel for open mic night. i did pick up joel and the camera, because joel and i had to film open mic. this was my first film project so i was kind of nervous but it really isn't that difficult. having a knowledge of cameras definitely helped. open mic was pretty good i guess. eden was so cute as usual. after open mic i hungout with the group and we went to vic's and then claire's for a little.

SATURDAY: i didn't have much to do during the day. i went to luke's for a little while. we watched clueless on tv. i think i've seen that movie 100 times but i still love it a lot. after luke's i headed to claire's and had lunch at chipotle with her and meg. around 3:30 i went home to get ready for the 40 Acres opening reception. i ended up wearing my favorite grey top from forever 21, my dark-wash cigarette BDG jeans, and my silver woven flats from target. i was hoping to buy something new but o well. so i went to the gallery and talked with mr. mcgovern, wendy everett, and all that. claire and mike came and then sarah and her mom and i showed them my pictures. i honestly wasn't too happy with the photo selection, but whatever. i got some exposure. kevin johnson was at the gallery! i took a picture with him and then we all left to go to michael's fashion show. he ended up being quite late and we were already running late so we had to leave. we all went to joel's house because his parents went out of town. this is where i sort of began feeling another one of my great panic attacks coming on. i left because i had work on sunday.



SUNDAY: i went to work. at work i got my official warning about how i need to complete all of my tasks in the alotted time because if i don't i will be fired. i can't say i didn't see it coming. i'm just going to look for a new job in case i get fired, and even if i don't, if i find a better one i will just take it. after work i went home and watched football with my dad. i really missed football. i've been so busy that i haven't been able to watch it, but i really do enjoy it. the patriots lost to the chargers, which made me happy.

TODAY: i went to school and it went better. i got a 50/50 on my history quiz, which is fantastic because my dad has been on my ass about my bad grade. i did the same as i always do in lit, which is good because i usually hit my average and then maintain it. after school i went to claire's with sarah. then i went to guitar and my dad took me out to dinner. we went to hamburger patty's and watched the football game.

as for what i'm feeling/thinking right now, i'm not sure what to say exactly. some things are good and some things aren't. i'm just trying to make everything good by figuring out the things i don't particularly like. i'm also trying to get my college things in order.

No comments: