10.06.2008

inspired

i love reading random blogs. i love photo blogs, music blogs, and recently (through links on allison lee's blog) i've discovered fashion blogs. i really like this one.
http://thatsjustmyvibe.blogspot.com/
my blog isn't really any of the three, but i want to start posting more music and showcasing my pictures. i'd say i want to showcase my fashion as well but i really am not that innovative. it is times like these when i realize how much private school dress code really is cramping my style. i've decided for homecoming i'm going way unconventional and i'm going to do my own thing. i dont want the typical homecoming dress and heels everyone else at my school does.

Current Music: Your English is Good - Tokyo Police Club, and anything Jenny Lewis
Current Inspiration: CKM homecoming pics (i know, i know; weird)

No comments: