3.04.2008

no phone no phone

i officially am without a cellular device for the next 2-3 business days. i say 2-3 business days because that is when they say the replacement phone will arrive. by they i mean verizon wireless. if all goes well i will have a brand new mint chocolate and everything will be great. it really is a good deal for me considering mine has messed up buttons from my excessive text messaging and a crack on the little plastic part. although i have to say, i'm not quite sure if i can last 2-3 business days without a phone. today my dad lost me because he went to get my brother, when i thought i was supposed to get him, and go to the dentist, a new one i might add. basically we have come to depend on technologies such as phones. i'm not sure if i feel good or bad about this.

No comments: