3.07.2008

bittersweet chocolate

i finally got my replacement phone today. i am so relieved. not having the phone is the wierdest thing. my new one is beautiful and perfect. the only thing is i have no phone numbers.

speaking of phones, i spoke to brian on the phone for quite an extended period of time yesterday. sadly, things are not back to the comfortable days of the past, but we did discuss a lot of important issues. i feel that we were both more open and honest with each other, which was the goal, and i feel that it hopefully helped. i got across the point that it would take a lot for me to give up on our friendship because it means so much to me. i think he accepts it, even if he really still doesn't understand. i just hope this all can help things to not only go back to the way they were, but to be even better than before.

i've been taking pictures of myself when i feel happy and have gotten all cute. they remind me of good times and feelings. i'll post them in the near future.

No comments: