2.27.2008

create

like all great war torn countries, my life has been destroyed and is now, hopefully, in a state of reconstruction. i've been regularly meeting with mr. riley portal to straighten out my thoughts and feelings. though i am treading on a sea of egg shells, brian spoke to me for the first time in 4 weeks without getting angry at me. one of the biggest things i have found as a therapeutic escape is my art. painting has never given me more pleasure and i feel so greatful to have it. each day i count the sets until advanced painting and once i get there i feel as though i could paint all day. hopefully this will help my creativity flow and grow into many beautiful masterpieces. i spoke to mr. kirrene about my journalism application and what he put on my recommendation. that combined with my talk with mr. elberson made me realize that i am better off not in journalism. mr. elberson is not an intelligent man,nor does he run a quality paper. i do not want to be a part of a sham like that. instead i am going to take yearbook where i will be both under the control of a brilliant woman whom i respect and able to take pictures, which was all i really wanted in the first place. i'm hoping that everything can continue to get into a new swing, if it seems to be that i cannot have my old life back. i know it will go slowly, but that is much better than nothing.

No comments: