2.04.2011



I know these are long, but watch them if you have time. It is really fascinating to hear from these amazingly talented actors and actresses. Part of me is really curious about the art of acting. I find a lot of people think of actors merely as rich celebrities whose lives and work don't help society in a greater way. I greatly disagree. Acting is a delicate art, and what better, more beautiful contribution to society is there than art? It takes great talent, thought, training, time, and discipline to be a truly amazing actor.
I have trouble calling myself an artist, but really that is what I am. It is difficult to take a little piece of talent and have the concentration, drive, and confidence to develop it and even more difficult to present it to the world once you've come to terms with it yourself. I think any art, whether it is visual, preforming, writing, etc., is an amazing thing and probably one of the greatest parts of this world.

No comments: