2.19.2011

Explosion

I've been setting type for the last 3 hours while trying to get my laundry done and not think about the 3 other assignments I still need to get done. It is official: I AM OVERWHELMED. I've loaded myself up this term with 3 studio classes and a Sophomore Inquiry. My projects are important to me and so I slave over them for hours, causing me not to keep up with my reading. I know. It's no one's fault but my own. But this is also my blog and therefore I get to complain if I want. Please let the next 3 weeks go by slow enough for me to finish all of my work. I want all of my projects to be great so I can put them in my portfolio next term. I can only imagine how awful it is going to be when I'm trying to scramble for the Portfolio Review.

WAAAAAHHH!!! Back to work.

No comments: