2.09.2011

Classy

After a few long weeks, a lot of tedious typesetting, some major printing issues, and a few cuts from the exacto knife, I am FINALLY finished with my invitation project for my Typography 1 Class!



The invitation is a 5x7 card with a 4x6 RSVP postcard, 4x4 map, and 4x4 Fancy Mustache Making Kit. The envelope, invite, map, and kit envelope are lined with a gold and black ornamental cloth paper. The Fancy Mustache Making Kit includes a square of felt, popsicle stick, instructions, adhesive, and list of recommendations/inspiration mustaches. If only I had the facilities to REALLy host this shindig!

Music: Beard Lust - Natalie Portman's Shaved Head

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice.

$WONG.COM said...

Please find the facilities to host this party! This look great :D and super classy. I really think we should do this over the summer. Or every day. Miss you bro!