9.10.2009

boo, you whore


so what can i say about school...i'm out of the awkward "i don't know what i'm doing" phase but i have yet to have a lot of fun. most of the time i sit in my dorm room and do my hw, chat with my roommate (who is great btw), look through magazines, go on the internet, or go in the lounge and watch tv with people. none of these are really the idea of fun i had in mind for college. my favorite parts of my life right now are probably when i watch freaks and geeks, obsess over Seth Rogen, ichat, or get to go home (like i did for less than a 24 hour period this past sunday). this weekend i'm going home again but next weekend i am going to venture down to berkeley. spencer tiereny, look out for my text message!

Music: Run This Town - Jay-Z Ft Rihanna and Kanye West

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny you have Run This Town as your NP

That was bumgarner's walkup

khart said...

call meh if you come down to berk!!! i wanna hear about yo school.