4.24.2009

food for thought

i just got back from the gym and because i left my ipod in claire's car i took my dad's ipod shuffle with me. he told me i probably wouldn't want to listen to anything on it but i happened to come across Drive Me Crazy by Britney Spears. haha. way to go dad! i really love when the weather is getting warm and i go to the gym, sweat a ton, and then come home and take a cool shower. it is so refreshing. we probably save sooo much money in the summer because of the amount of cold, rather than hott, showers i take.

so while in the shower (the place i do my best thinking, in case you weren't already aware) i was thinking about my theory about elliot wenzel. mr. elliot is one of my many super-intelligent, high achieving classmates/acquaintances. i might even go so far as to say he is my friend because i think he is just really nice and really smart and funny. anyway, my theory is that he is going to attend some amazing college. (Cal maybe. i don't recall.) at this college there will be tons of smart people and of course the one super-hott/beautiful as well as super-smart girl who will naturally fall in love with Elliot's somewhat nerdy, but alluring charm. they will get married, be rich, own an estate, and have awesome, high-achieving children to carry on their university legacy. good stuff, right?

now i'm sure because i just paid elliot all of those compliments people will think "omg amy totally must have a crush on elliot", but that is where all you assholes are so wrong. (i really don't think you are all assholes, i'm just very profane.) just because someone talks about someone doesn't mean they have a crush on them. also, just because someone has a crush on someone it doesn't mean you have to smirk/smile/make a comment/sigh/etc whenever they make a comment about them or say their name. this is the number one reason i don't like telling people when i have a crush on someone. i'm not really afraid of the person finding out or embarrassment. i'm more worried about how annoyed i will be when i have to receive a load of bullshit anytime i utter the person's name. now that is what i call food for thought.

Music: Drive Me Crazy - Britney Spears (uh, duh. what else?)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Elliot was in my K25 group. He's spectacular.

Allison said...

I think i forgot to reply to your comment five years ago... Anyway, I'm going to UCIrvine. Wheee!

Allison said...

I think i forgot to reply to your comment five years ago... Anyway, I'm going to UCIrvine. Wheee!