9.17.2008

up and down

the last...48 hours or so...have been a roller coaster ride. i had a wonderful day at work on sunday only to be killed by a boring monday at school. then on monday evening i got to go to dinner with my cousins who i haven't seen in forever. keith and emily and their kids are visiting from orlando so i was really excited. dinner was fairly hectic, as it always is with my gigantic family and my mom was stressing me out beyond all reason. luckily i got to go to my cousin jill's house where her, emily, and i watched a ton of episodes of the hills and ate cake batter. it was so fun to spend time just hanging out with my cousins. i never do that often enough. i always really miss keith and emily because their family is just so fun and they are so nice. it's too bad they live so far away. but back to the roller coaster. my mom got mad because i came home at 11:30 from jill's. it is kind of ridiculous because i was at a family member's house and i was visiting with people i never get to see. of course i had to go to school today to be welcomed by a summons to the dean's office and a notification from ms. olson herself about my 3 detentions. the day got better and we celebrated nick jonas' birthday at lunch. we ate cake that jill had baked for me the night before. of course i had to go to work and tell my boss about how i will be late on two days because i have detention. luckily it went ok. work wasn't bad and now i'm just waiting for tomorow and the next day because friday sarah and i go to SF for treasure island music fest. I AM SO EXCITED!

No comments: