9.09.2008

randomness

let's start with a little story telling:
last friday evening i saw Vicky Christina Barcelona with eden, sarah, and nick. luke and chris sylva were supposed to come but both had to bail, not for the same reason. yes, luke isn't talking to me. no, i am not in the position to explain. the truth is i couldn't if i tried. all i know is i wish he wouldn't ignore me.

saturday i got sick, but i still had to ref soccer. that evening, after i drugged myself up, i went with the group to willy's and then we went to claire's house. it was an interesting...and odd evening. i had john howard take me home early because i had work in the morning.

i'm not sure if i updated with the fact that i did get a job at freeport bakery. today was my 4th day. i've pretty much got the hang of my job, for the most part. working has definitly made my schedule a little hectic. i don' t think i planned to be working during the school year when i took on so many activities. i haven't gone to soccer in ages and i need to get my bangs trimmed but i dont even know when i will have the time. i am a little behind on my government reading and we have a test on wednesday, so i need to really catch up.

between the events of friday, saturday, and all kinds of other things, my life feels kind of jumbled up right now. it isn' t necessarily a bad thing, i'm just not in the same pattern as usual and i'm trying to find a new one. o, and i saw a picture of brian wearing what i am pretty sure is an american apparel sweatshirt....yea.

blogisodes coming soon i swear. two of them.

No comments: