8.18.2007

on thursday i started school, so naturally i've been busy. i've come to the realization that Thursday, August 16th, 2007 was the first day of the end of my social life. literally every teacher told us "this class is a lot of work. it is hard, but if you are willing to work hard you will be ok". so basically i am expected to "work hard" for 7 classes. so far i think my favorite teacher is Mr. Van den Bogart for physics. he seems like a really nice guy and he has already shown good teaching skills which makes me happy. of course my favorite class will be art with McGov because it is art and because McGov is my mayne man. my locker is on the bottom this year, which is a real pain but i'm too lazy to go ask to get it changed. i really don't care that much anyways because i know all the people around my locker and have no problem yelling at them to get out of my way. i've already tried to start getting ahead on my reading because pretty much every class has a shit load of reading to do. it is making me miss the days of worksheets and poster projects. i did see Mr. Kirrene yesterday after school. that really made me happy. he said i seemed happy, which he was glad to see and i have to say i really was/am. despite all the coming stresses, i am happy and hope to continue that. it is amazing how certain people can just brighten your day.

No comments: