8.14.2007

last night was cray cray. i did not just say that. first i went to michael lopez's house. i havent seen him in forever. he pinned my dress so i can sew it and he showed me some of his dresses he made. they were really neat prints. we walked to the video store and rented 300 and then made milkshakes and he burned me some CDs. i now have plenty of lily allen. yesss! my parents are nazi's so i had to leave around 9:30.

i went home and around 11ish julia picked me up and i slept over at her house. it was so much fun. we are crazy. we watched "television" and ate sunflower seeds and went on myspace. haha. then today we went to take her dogs to get their nails clipped. penny, julia's little dog, was going insane, and winslow, the big one, peed in the store. we ran out immediately. after that julia's sister took us to panda express for some chinese cuisine. hahhaa. we went back to her house and took naps.

my dad picked my up and took me to guitar. we were really early so we ate dinner at la fiesta. havent been there in a long time. it reminds me of the sutter days. on that note, school is starting in 3 days. i'm not sure i'm ready for it but i am trying to be. i don't want it to hit me like a semi on the freeway. it shouldnt be too bad. tomorow brian, kyle, julia and sasha are coming over to watch movies and stuff. i'm excited. that is all.

No comments: