2.02.2012

Fashion Chalet


Audrey Hepburn, Mickey Mouse, the Olsen Twins and good food. Just a few of Erika Marie's (of Fashion Chalet) interests. FASHION CHALET is one of my all-time favorite fashion blogs. I say "all-time" because I usually go through phases with bloggers, but this North Carolina based blogger has kept my interests peaked with her effortlessly chic style. I love how she presents herself as very down-to-earth but is still beyond fabulous. Her posts showcase trends and staples, as well as unique and more intricate pieces, in easy, wearable ways for the everyday girl. Her beautiful photos are taken by her husband, Alejandro. Oh, and she has amazing giveaways (like Balenciaga bags !!!). An added bonus: she has amazing hair and smiles in her photos. Two things I really appreciate!

1 comment:

FASHION CHALET said...

I am SO flattered, thank you!!

i will remember to smile more :)



xX