1.02.2011

2011


Welcome to the new year folks. It is 2011. 2010 was quite a big year. I'd like to recap (in list form, obviously) some of the biggest events of last year.
- I changed schools, twice. Sac City for the Spring 2010 Semester and then off to PSU for the Fall 2010 Quarter.
- Moved to a new state. Oregon is very different from California.
- Learned how to properly use Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Had 3 different jobs. CPM Mathematics and doing data entry at my dad's company in the summer. And now I work at Gap Kids.
- Went to Outside Lands Music Festival.
- Got an iPhone, and then an iPhone 4. Ballin'.
- Was in a wedding (and went to the bachelorette party)
- Had a World Cup Party. GO SPAIN!
- Served on a Jury (sent that dude to jail)
- Danced on stage with Starfucker, twice.
- Got a tattoo. It says "heart of gold" in Hebrew.

I have high hopes for this next year. I'm not expecting it to be "the best year of my life" but I know that I'm in control. With hard work and motivation I'm going to make the best of it!
Major goal: Pass sophomore review

Music: Block After Block - Matt & Kim

P.S. look out for a winter break posting when I get back to school and can upload the photos.

No comments: