10.15.2010

Surveyed



Most people don't know this about me: I love to stick my tongue out in pictures!
My favorite music:
anything with heavy synth, the 808, heavy profanity, whispering voices. But I mostly like fun indie bands (with cute indie boys)
Random: My ultimate, fantasy dream is to be the front woman of an all male band.
I collect:
pictures from magazines to hang on my walls. There are not enough walls in the world to cover with pictures of all the beautiful things.
Favorite song right now: Bratty B - Best Coast, Monster - Kanye West ft. Jay-Z, RIck Ross, Bon Iver, and Nicki Minaj, and Lessons Learned - Matt & Kim
Favorite quote: currently "Wherever you go, there you will be." It's something I've really been battling this past year.
If you could trade places with anyone it would be: Katy Perry because she is marrying Russell Brand, the woman about to marry Seth Rogen, or Emma Watson for the sake of being one of the most beautiful, interestingly normal women ever.
90210 or Gossip girl?: Gossip Girl !!!!! New 90210 is not good but re-runs on soap net are the best :D
The happiest moment in life: I feel like the day I graduated from high school was the best day of my life. I really felt accomplished and that my parents were legitimately proud of me for something.
It's Cheesy, but I like: Sheriff Woody A LOT. I have multiple dolls, toy story notebooks, pez dispenser, fruit snacks, etc.
The one food I could eat forever is: CHICKEN!!!! and I completely intend to.
My secret celebrity crush is: Well its not really a secret but I really want to marry Russell Brand or Seth Rogen...or both...
I'm addicted to: Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and reading Teen Vogue
My favorite actress is: Kirsten Dunst - She is beautiful and all her movies are beautiful to watch
If I were an animal, I'd be: An owl. They are my favorite animal and my Dad always tells me I'm an old soul.
The one thing I spend too much money on: clothes. DUH.
I wish I could Splurge on: clothes. DUH.
I'm disappointed about: A lot of small things, but they are all things that I've got to learn to accept.

No comments: