11.01.2010

Little Monsters


I know Halloween is actually today but because I am a dedicated and responsible college student, I had my crazy fun yesterday because Sunday nights are not for crazy-ness. In honor of my 2nd favorite holiday (my first being Hanukkah) I dressed as Karen O (the lead singer of the Yeah Yeah Yeahs).

Sam helped me with the really cool face paint and I wore bright magenta tights, a short black dress, black jacket, cut off gloves, and short boots. Not gonna lie, it was pretty bad ass. For festivities we chose to go to a party at this church that some people live in. It was great fun. There was a band from San Francisco there. We all passed around the tambourine and danced. A great time was had by all. Tonight I'm going with Erika and Sereane to see The Rocky Horror Picture Show live!

Music: Gold Lion - The Yeah Yeah Yeahs

No comments: