9.08.2010

Sound of Music

So lately my life has been pretty uneventful. I'm counting down the days until I move to Portland and school starts. I'm actually pretty eager to start going to school, although I'm sure as soon as I start having homework and tests I'll say the opposite. Life is kind of boring and in a stand still, but something exciting is that I recently added a bunch of new music to my iTunes library!
Things I Recently Added/Have Been Listening To:
1) Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World Soundtrack (especially tracks by Sex Bob Omb and Black Sheep by Metric)
2) The Pretty Reckless (surprisingly raw and amazing)
3) Best Coast
4) Katy Perry's Teenage Dream album
5) The XX
6) Sleigh Bells
All are great. Depending on who you are, I'm sure you're bound to like at least one of them.

No comments: