9.29.2010

School Daze

Yesterday was my first day of classes at PSU. I decided to take a classic "first day of school" picture of myself since my parents obviously weren't here to do it. My classes weren't too bad. One of them (Computer Graphics for GD) seems a little behind my level but the teacher is funny/interesting and you can always learn new things from new teachers. The second (Intro to Communication Design) looks like it might kick my ass but the projects seem really cool. We are already beginning the steps to create our own typefaces. The teacher is super cool/cute and I am already formulating a mini crush on him (but he's married).


Today was not as fun. Environmental Science turned out to be a hybrid class and a lab science. That means we only meet once a week, have online stuff, and I had to add an 8am lab to my schedule. I tried to crash a French class and after 2 hours of frying my brain with basic French phrases I was let down and unable to add the class. Frustrated and tired, my new friend Erika and I went to Powell's (so I could do an assignment. Yes, my HW was to go to Powell's Books.) and decided to stop at VooDoo donuts along the way. Best idea EVER!!!! I got the coveted Bacon Maple Bar (exactly what it sounds like: Maple Bar with strips of bacon on top!) and Erika got a cute little VooDoo doll donut. Needless to say that cheered me up :D

Music: Yea Yeah - Matt & Kim

We had to make flickrs for my ART 120 class so you can check it out if you want. Its only my design stuff from that class so its good ;D
www.flickr.com/amyalbertson (link to the right)

1 comment:

Claire said...

Your hair is sooo long!! I bet you love it :)