4.12.2010

me, me, me!!!

A little fun insight about me i posted on my tumblr! So if you don't read my tumblr, you can still learn. Best of all, it is in the form of little lists.


three names you go by:
1. Amy
2. Amester
3. Pete

three physical things you like about yourself:
1. Hair!!!!
2. Eyes
3. Fingernails

three physical things you don’t like about yourself:
1. Legs (specifically thighs)
2. Feet
3. Height (kinda)

three parts of your heritage:
1. Panda Express
2. Meet The Fockers
3. Bill O’Reilly

three things that scare you:
1. Death
2. Being alone
3. Loosing the people i truly love

three of your everyday essentials:
1. Spartacus (a.k.a. Sparty, or my Macbook)
2. Frederick William (a.k.a my mobile tele)
3. Contact lenses to see things

three of your favorite bands or musical artists:

1. Starfucker (or…Pyramiddd?)
2. Tokyo Police Club
3. The Shins

But really, I can’t choose 3. These 3 just have longevity in my musical library and i still love them. Current obsessions are Broken Bells, Discovery, Bat for Lashes, She & Him, Ra Ra Riot, Sparklehorse, Novels, and Taylor Swift.

three of your favorite songs (right now):
1. “Let Your Love Grow Tall” by Passion Pit
2. “You”re Not Sorry” by Taylor Swift
3. “Bruises” by Chairlift

three physical things about the preferred sex that appeal to you:
1. Clothing/Dress/Style
2. Lips/Mouth
3. Butt (but not big butts. I like perfect butts. not too big or little. no caving in butts!)

three careers you’re considering/ you’ve considered:
1. Graphic Designer
2. Art Director
3. PR Management


three places you want to go on vacation:
1. Santa Barbara (with le Trifecta!)
2. New York
3. England/France


three ways that you are stereotypically (your sex):
1. I over think EVERYTHING.
2. I can take a long time to get ready due to adjustments to my appearance.
3. I get sentimental.

No comments: