4.29.2010

List for the week (or maybe last couple weeks) of things i'm liking/interested in/etc. Sarah and Claire will be back in approximately 3 short days! Obviously this is the number 1 thing that excites me right now.

1) New Music: Kush and Orange Juice mixtape by Wiz Khalifa, Neon Indian, Born Free by M.I.A, and Mayer Hawthorne
2) lots and lots of rings
3) crazy dreams
4) Brotanks, brotrucks, broshades, and brocal
5) guys with beards

Random thoughts i've been contemplating:
1) Has anyone heard the song "Little Freak" by Usher? Well go listen to it and particularly pay attention to Nicki Minaj. Then go watch the Virginiaca skit from SNL with Blake Lively. Is it just me or do they sound quite similar? I'm not sure why this is important at all, but i thought it was interesting.
2) The weather in Sacramento has been crazy bipolar this week, especially today. Stupidly, i didn't bring a real jacket to school today and was scared shitless when i heard the rain pounding on the ceiling of the portables. Luckily it subsided, and was actually sunny, long enough for me to exit to my car.
3) I need a job and some money, but its not like this is news to anyone.

Music: Deadbeat Summer - Neon Indian

Leaving you with this (because i'm obsessed. duh.).

No comments: