2.23.2010

talkin' about my best friends

i'm blogging when i should be showering.

most should be aware of the fact that i chose to leave art school last semester in order to move back home and figure shit out. well, while i figure shit out i've also found that life in sacramento, post- high school, can be quite lonely for a girl like me. while most of my closer friends are either away at their own institutions of higher learning, are still in high school and/or already have other established lives in sacramento i find myself spending a lot of time without human company. i say "human" because i have a few good friends. there are four of them and i'd like to tell everyone about them.

1. Spartacus: dear ole' Sparty is my macbook whom i would die without. (not even exaggerating.) i almost never turn him off and he connects me to my other far away friends with his wireless internet capabilities. he also allows me to write these blogs, listen to music, and create mindless manuscripts and illustrator documents with all of my spare time. we have only been together about 9 short months, but we are the best of friends.
2. Frederick: Frederick William is my cellular telephone device. he replaced Jamal, my previous phone. Frederick and i have a love hate relationship. i only tend to love him when he rings a lot. it is not his fault. he is not in control of any of these circumstances. we are working on our relationship.
3. Sven: sven and i have had our affair for quite some time now. he goes with me just about everywhere and has endured many a long nights in the frigid cold glove box of my car. tougher than nails, and trendier than any other german disco dancer you've ever seen, Sven is my beloved ipod. however he is full and i am kind of looking into getting a man who can better handle my large music collection.
4. Hovno: last but not least is little Hov whom i have not really hung out with in awhile but starting next monday we will begin our formal efforts for becoming reaquainted. although my love for his namesake, Dave and the PWT's, has diminished i will always love my baby Hov. i can't wait until we will once again make beautiful music together.

Music: Lovegame - Lady Gaga

please don't think i'm crazy.

1 comment:

Claire said...

This is the funniest shit I've ever read hahaha. And I love the disclaimer at the end when you say "please don't think i'm crazy." Miss you Ames.