5.28.2009

soco amaretto lime

monday i turned 18. the day was pretty good. brian took me to lunch. then i went to the mall with julia. i came home and was bored with nothing to do so stephanie and elsie picked me up. we went to big spoon and then JR's. i stayed there til pretty late until kyle patterson took me home. as far as gifts, i got money mostly. my mom got me some really expensive coach wallet but i feel terrible because i loathe coach. i dont know how she didn't know that. but we are going to return it...:/

birthdays don't make you feel physically different. it is weird for me to really think of myself as an adult. i got an email from CCA saying i need to make an appt to register, in person, and i thought "ok i need to call my dad to see what day is good" but then i realized that the school only specified that i be there because i am going to college and i am going to be an adult. i get to pick my classes, get myself there, and take care of all the technicalities. i've been mostly responsible for myself but now it is a bit more concrete in my mind.

so far summer has been full of fun and late nights. i am having a lot of fun and i'm sure the rest of the summer will continue to be great. bring on the parties!!

Music: Soco Amaretto Lime - Brand New

p.s. blogging on the macbook!!

No comments: