11.23.2007

gobble, gobble, gobble...yea?

yesterday was thanksgiving, turkey day, etc, etc. i'd say suprisingly it was a good one but i wasn't really surprised. i was excited for it all week and it was pretty fun. my cousin's keith and emily are here from kansas with their three children. their kids are so cute and well behaved. i'm convinced they are the perfect model family. i had to go to my granparent's house at like 10:30 with my aunt maria to help them cook food but it was ok because then i got to sample all the food! once everyone started arriving the chaos began. there were 9 little munchkin children running around but it was fun. food was good, family was fun. i got to watch football on tv and play with my cousins. to top it all off, i caught the last half of the colts game when i got home and they won which obviously makes me happy. i need more pictures on my blog. but right now i don't really have any valid ones to put on here. i think i am going to go on sort of a photo shoot with my friends today. i've decided that if i want to study advertisement and graphic design, then i need to get better at digital arts. photography is a good start and my dad says i can use his good camera. i'll post photos from the shoot later.

i hope everyone else enjoyed their thanksgiving as much as i did!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.