9.15.2007

riding in cars with boys

tonight i had an interesting realization. i'm a sucker for boys who can drive me around. i don't know what it is, but there is something about a boy who has his license and can either pick me up or drop me off or drive me wherever. tonight i rode with 2 different, new boys with cars, and many times i've ridden with numerous others. when i'm with them and we either talk or just get to spend time, i get that feeling. the one you get when you are with someone you like. its wierd. i get it with people i hardly even talk to that much or with people i just never would expect to have those kinds of feelings for. its not like i automatically get a crush on them, but for those few minutes or however long i feel a certain connection with them that makes what i'm guessing to be my hormones go nuts.

i find it weird, and yet interesting.

No comments: