9.27.2007

crank that solja boyy

i've been sick for about 2 days. i went home early yesterday but today i just stuck it out because there was a rally at the end of the day. i'm really glad i stayed because the rally was pretty fun and i always enjoy things like that. although i must say screaming wasnt such a good idea considering my condition.

holy bowl was on saturday. i actually had a really good time. i appreciate my school and my friends at my own school. the entire game i stayed in one place and watched it with all of my friends and took advantage of my own school event and cheered for my own school's football team. all of the other kids seem to not really understand what holy bowl is all about and the public school kids just take advantage of it as a place to make fools of themselves.

i took my first AP unit test yesterday. it was pretty nerve racking but not too bad. i'm going to get through this and i am going to pass AP. i know i can do it.

this coming saturday ryan is having a birthday party. i'm pretty excited because i will get to go to a party with my own friends from school. ryan is such a sweet heart. when everyone else is being an ass he is always sure to try and be nice. i can't believe he didnt tell me about his sweet 16!

for the most part, things are good. despite any down moments i have, things seem to even out and end up all right.

p.s. i didnt get the job at urb, but its ok. i'll just keep trying.

No comments: