11.04.2011

Running on Caffeine

Alas! I finished my huge timeline project FINALLY. Naturally I just had to have a Hebrew test on the same day my project was due. But despite my lack of sleep (I'm calculating approximately 6-8 hours in the last 3 days) I feel like I aced the test and my project didn't turn out half bad. Photos to come soon!

I've also come to a decision to revert 4monthsatsea back to being a little more personal. Yes, I intend for us to be a collective. I love working with others. People are always welcome to post things. Just ask me! But I realize that this is also ME and a place where I can express myself in a public way. Tumblr, Flickr, etc, serve their purposes but I like to save the juicy, bigger stories for here. I also like to let out some steam/rant every once in awhile.

No comments: