11.07.2011

Evian Water and Battery Acid




The much anticipated photos of my Timeline project. I chose the format of a 12 inch record package. The actual timelines of Kurt and Courtney's lives are presented in a circular format on the record sleeves and the inside of the cardboard folder has fun little facts about their relationship, Frances, and other famous couples. 
The entire project was hand assembled by me and printed entirely on an Epson 1400 printer. If you're looking to get a nice printer for yourself then I highly recommend the 1400. I printed my entire portfolio on it (as did many of my classmates) and it comes highly recommended by all of my teachers (who are professionals!). 
Tip for making any kind of packaging like this: make sure you calculate an extra .25 inch or so. I didn't and the record fit a bit tightly. 

No comments: