7.06.2011

Land of the free, home of the brave

My immediate thoughts on the 4th of July are summer heat, bbqing, and fire works. Of course with fireworks comes my favorite, SPARKLERS!!!! I decided to break out my camera and experiment with some long exposures. I've seen people do this "light-writing" all the time and figured I should try it out myself. Now, I like to think I have an eye for photography (at an above amateur level but by no means a professional), but when it comes to technical aspects I'm more towards the clueless end of the spectrum. I usually just use my basic understanding of camera functions and mess around with settings I know about until I get something desirable. (Knowing more about how to use photoshop now is also a bit helpful) My friends and I took a bunch of shots and some of them actually turned out pretty awesome!





I hope you all had a fun and safe holiday!

No comments: