7.24.2011

Fashionably Featured


I'd like to inform everyone that 4monthsatsea's Long Hair Don't Care Tanks have been featured in an outfit post by Stacey Belko on her fantastic blog devorelebeaumonstre!!!! I personally am an avid reader of her blog and really enjoy her everyday accessible, do-it-yourself, grungey sort of style. She is definitely just a real, regular person with great taste showcasing looks everyone can recreate and/or be inspired by. I am also super envious of her LOOOONG hair (clearly a perfect candidate for a Long Hair Don't Care Tank)!
If you haven't gotten your tank yet click the link on the right side of the screen! It will take you to the online shop. Sizes are limited so HURRY!!!!!!
Photo taken from www.devorelebeaumonstre.com

8 comments:

Selvaggia Capizzi said...

I am off to check your site!
xx
http://dontcallmefashionblogger.blogspot.com

Jana K. said...

hey! Thanks for letting me know. It's such a cute design:)

-jana
http://www.wolfandwillow.com/

Despina T. said...

thanks for letting me know dear :) i am following your blog.scrolled up and down a bit and i like it.follow back if u want :)

Maria Bastida said...

Thanks for the information ;)
xox

http://thegoldenpaillettes.blogspot.com/

Yonosoyunaitgirl said...

Thanks for your comment! XOXO

Josine Luxanette said...

Thanks for your comment doll,gonna check it out!*

xXx

Inly Fragile said...

Thank you for letting me know <33

Lovely blog!
xoxo
miss-inly.blogspot.com

Kimberly said...

Hey !
Thank you 4 letting me know, I love that top :)
Xoxo