3.29.2011

Bromantic and Fratastic

Today is the first day of Spring Term and that means Spring Break is actually over, but that's ok because I had an amazing time! I ended up flying to Sacramento on Wednesday which gave me some extra time to see people at home. Then the next Tuesday I departed on my first real solo road trip down to Southern California.


First stop was Santa Barbara to see Brian. I should've taken soooo many more pictures on this trip. SB is probably one of the most beautiful places I've been. It was so refreshing to see the sun and get to visit Brian before he hopefully moves to a new college town next year.

Next stop was my cousin's Liberty and Jared's in Somis. They just had their first baby, Miles, not too long ago. Although the weather was rainy it was still nice to finally see Miles and their house and just spend some quality time with my family. I love Liberty and Jared because they are just super chill and really accepting of basically everyone and everything. Its refreshing.



After that I headed to my final destination, USC, to stay with Katie at her Sorority house. I also got to see Nicky! SO MUCH FUN! The USC Row is like something out of a movie, no joke. BROS GALORE, DUDE!For those of you who don't know, Bros are one of my biggest fascinations so being in their natural habitat was really great. I'm sure Katie and her friends found my little giddy episodes entertaining. Greek Life is intriguing and no matter how gross people think Frat parties are, they really are a lot of fun.
All in all, my trip was really great. I have a new appreciation for SoCal, and although I love NorCal more and always will, I could maybe see myself living there someday if that is where my career and life take me. Maybe I'll get an MTV show about me....yea...nah.

Music: Blow - Ke$ha

No comments: